Mentoring for Personal Development
Specific, individual and tailored development for your success in business.
Some of the things we might address:
- Be your own leader – creating your own vision for success & understanding how to execute it.
- Sort out your tangled thoughts to give you clarity on what’s next
- How to deal with a difficult individual
- How to influence others and gain their commitment
- How to approach difficult conversations and deal with conflict
- How to create a fully engaged, motivated team
- How to review performance (your own and others) so you can highlight what’s great and address what’s not
- How to develop a team who have absolute clarity on what’s needed, solve problems and learn together.
Mentoring can happen at your place of work, my coaching studio in Wellington, or over the phone, Skype or Zoom.
Sessions can be one hour and a series of sessions over a number of weeks or months. Or an intensive half day or full day session where we really take an issue to pieces and solve it together.
Personal mentoring sessions are £70 for each one hour session.
£500 for a one day intensive, or £250 for a half day.
Let’s start a conversation
If you have a specific need – whether you are an employee or a business owner, get in touch and we can start a conversation about how I can meet your needs.